Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Making posts

Have been more or less forced into getting people to use identities to make comments. This is an attempt to stop mean-minded, bigoted morons making mindless comments, despite being asked to tone things down. I guess if this doesn't work I'll just close the site. So, if you value having somewhere to have these kinds of discussions, please at least try to behave in a civilised manner. My apologies to those decent people (the majority) who may find it a hassle to register a name.

5 comments:

Nickthefish said...

I think the "I'm not a robot challenge" is enough to stop most people posting anyway. Try the visually impaired option if you can!

Anonymous said...

Sad but fair enough Mr Postman. For every boorish remark on the Swanage School blog there are at least two posts which raise good points or ask reasonable questions. However, you cannot be expected to have to monitor every single post.

Robin from Swanage said...

I have just been looking at Graham Muz's blogger about Southern model trains and each post has been polite and carefully researched. There does seem to be an unruly element in Swanage which makes life difficult on bloggers, facebook sites and out on the streets.I assume that these people come from Swanage.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ahh Robin. Can I assume you come from Swanage ? Can I also assume, that you carefully research all your blogs ?