Saturday, June 02, 2007

Help to store mobility scooter

Steve Darrington writes:I wonder if anybody could help please?
There's a lady with a mobility scooter who needs somewhere to garage it for six weeks while work is going on that will block where she usually stores it.Access would need to be on the flat for her to get out of a taxi and walk to it, and she would only require use during normal business hours.I know how desperate I would be if I couldn't use my mobility scooter in June and July, so perhaps some kind person with a corner in their garage, factory or workshop could help out?
Calls to me on 01929 422338. Thank you.

Posted by steve darrington to swanage view at 6:24 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve Darrington writes:

It's OK Folks! The problem has now been resolved and the builders have sorted things out.