Wednesday, November 11, 2009

10 YEARS OF SWANAGE BLUES FESTIVALS

I am looking at something special for 2010, being the tenth year of Swanage blues festivals.

Currently I’m in talks to have Charlie Watts (Rolling Stones) play in Swanage on Thursday 4 March 2010 as part of the ABCD of Boogie, with Axel Zwingenburger (German concert pianist); Ben Waters (boogie woogie pianist, Weymouth-born and Owermoigne resident); and Dave Green (Jools Holland’s double bass player). They’ve appeared on Jools Holland’s TV show several times.

If you are interested in tickets for the concert, please let me know approximately how many tickets you might require at around £15 each, to give me an idea of numbers.

Email to s.darrington@btopenworld.com, or drop a line to Steve Darrington, Swanage Blues, c/o T I C, Shore Road, Swanage BH19 1LB. Thank you.



Posted by Steve Darrington to swanageview at 3:30 PM

No comments: