Thursday, September 28, 2006

Need funding?

Need funding for a special project?

I have been approached by the Scarman Trust, who have funds available for projects that will enhance the community. These are promoted under the banner of "Community Champions".

There are a number of criteria for eligibility, but key factors are that the amount needed must be no more than £2000 and that it can't be to support the work of an existing group, or to continue existing activities.

So if you have a new idea that could benefit our community, and you think you may qualify, please get in touch and I'll provide more details. Tel: 01929 427277 or mail@mikehadley.net

1 comment:

The Postman said...

I can't believe that no-one at all has been in touch about this. Is there no one out there who has a great idea that only needs a little money to make it happen? I wonder if perhaps some have been put off by the fact that I said "it can't be to support the work of an existing group, or to continue existing activities." I understand that if you can present your project as a 'stand alone' project, even though it may be related to other activity, that might be Ok. Worth a try anyway, surely.