Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Help! Please.

Hello Everybody,
Due to unforeseen circumstances I've lost my helpers to put up posters in shops around the town this week. The idea is to have them there mainly to promote the new blues festival in October (www.bluesroots.org) to the crowd that will be here for the folk festival on 7, 8, 9 September this weekend. I've got the posters and the bluetack, so if you fancy giving me a bit of a hand either by coming round with me or you can put up a poster in somebody's shop etc, please let me know. Please! Thank you!
Best Wishes,
Steve Darrington
01929 422338
www.stevedarrington.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silly me! I forgot to mention, for those who don't aleady know, that I am disabled and can't walk in and out of the shops easily.

Steve Darrington